SCEA Awards Committee will follow these guidelines:
- All nominations must be submitted on the SCEA Award Nomination Form.
- Any member of SCEA may submit a nomination.
- The Awards Committee will categorize all nominations based on the Nomination Type block checked on the Nomination Form.
- Only one of the following categories may be selected: Management, Technical Achievement, Education, Service to the Society, or Lifetime Achievement.
- If the Awards Committee believes a nomination should be categorized differently, the Committee may change the category, with the concurrence of the nominator.
- The Awards Committee may refuse to review data that cannot be verified easily.
- Nomination forms must not contain any proprietary or classified information.
- All Nomination Forms will be kept and maintained by the Awards Committee.
click here for awards nomination form!